You think I may be really addicted to this sport. Yes, I am~!
5 life lessons I learned recently from this sport
- It’s therapeutic. I like to enjoy my ride by enjoying the view. That includes chasing my friends who usually way ahead in front of me. (I hope I can improve my endurance.)
- What goes up, will go down and it will take turn. Enjoy the pain of climbing and enjoy the slope.
- Flat road is boring? It’s a good place to do your drills or train your stamina. Best if you do it with friends. There are lots of possibilities.
- Sometimes it’s not about the legs, but it’s the head. When I stop listening to my head, I can keep going. Sometimes I just think or anticipate too much what comes next. Do your best for now, and leave next later.
- You don’t need to be fast, you just need to complete it. Then, get better for the next one. When I started biking, it took me almost 45 mins to complete 12-15km, but it becomes faster. So, the most important part it, just get it started! Allow ourselves to be beginner!
How about you?