1. They have confidence in themselves
2. They have a very strong sense of purpose
3. They never have excuses for not doing something
4. They always try their hardest for perfection
5. They have never consider the idea of falling
6. They work extremely hard towards their goal
7. They know who they are
8. They understand their weaknesses as well as their strong points
9. They can accept and benefit from criticism
10. They know when to defend what they are doing
11. They are creative
12. They are not afraid to be a little different in finding innovative solutions that enable them to achieve their dreams
-Susan Polis Schutz-
Taken from Think Positive Thoughts
If you are going to worry, don’t do it.
If you do it, don’t worry.
Hope to give you inspiration 🙂
Enjoy and have a nice weekend!
I’ve been doing this for how many times. Add this, remove that, edit this code, remark that code, change the link here and there. I always like to do same things in a different way.
Used to do it in my local hard drive until I really satisfied with the new look, then upload it to the Internet. But I guess, the condition is a bit different now. Singapore has a faster Internet connection compared to my own country Indonesia. Thus, doing a small renovation live is quite enjoyable somehow.
Continue reading “Embracing new journey..”
Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life – by Steve Jobs.
I’ve been using that quote as my email signature for quite sometimes since I know about it few years back. The rest of the sentences following those quotes are:
Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
Continue reading “my (most) favorite quote”
A few weeks a go, accidentally, I saw a paragraph of Lao Tzu quotes from one of the software I used in my Mac. I googled it – I believe that google is a verb now – that day and I couldn’t find it. Well, maybe I just didn’t put the right words.
This Lao Tzu thingy leaded me to follow Lao Tzu twitter as well – even Lao Tzu has a tweet awesome hey?
Today, somehow my curiosity emerged out of nowhere and made me googled it again. Instead of searching the quote translation, I decided to start from his wiki page and, maybe, I can find some external links to find his works. But, it was negative. 🙁
Continue reading “Addicted to Lao Tzu”
- Admiral Adama: In your opinion, off the record, what was Garner’s flaw?
- Major Lee Adama: He was used to working with machines. Command is about people.
- Admiral Adama: Remember that, as you take command of “The Beast” (Pegasus). Garner was my decision; his failures, my responsibility. Don’t let me fail a second time. Congratulations, Commander.
Those are the dialogue form a TV series titled Battlestar Galactica – Reimagined Series, or fans usually call it as Battlestar RDM (Ronald D. Moore), or you can even make it shorter BSG RDM. And for your information, it was on episode 17 season 2.
Why those conversation have a deep meaning in my heart?
It flashes back to last year and relates to my present.
Continue reading “One of My Battlestar Galactica Favourites”
I got this story from a mailist I joined, then made a small effort to translate it before I put it here. I like post and I hope you like it as well.
One day, there is a small reunion of some friends who used to work for the same company. Firstly, they started of their career from low bottom and now, most of them have been on a high position in some large companies. Then, someone has the idea to pay a visit to their very first boss of their company, where they used to work together.
One of them contacted their boss and discussed what the best time for them to come is.
Continue reading “It’s more than just the cups”