I just finished watching Pokémon XY&Z series which I started last week of November. I just feel I need to have some catch up with the Pokémons since I’m playing Sun & Moon now. The first series I watched was Kanto region and they have 7 regions now: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos and Alola. (man, I have to admit I feel old now)
The Sun & Moon was released 18 November and I bought it a week later after playing the demo and can’t help to fall in love again.
The game and anime remind me of a few things
- Believe in your dream. Satoshi (or Ash Ketchum) has been travelling through different region to be a Pokémon Master but yet to date, he never get one. He managed to reach finals though. He’s enjoying the journey with his pokémons
- Speaking of never give up, be persistent like Team Rocket. They were blasting off many times because of Pikachu’s Thunderbolt but they stick to the goal, to get Ash Pikachu
- You’ll come across to different people (or pokémon) during your journey and they are there because they are essential. To help you to grow, to make you better person
- And sometimes parting is inevitable. When you have different calling
- Learn the tricks of the trade. Different elements have different way to counter it. It similar to us, isn’t it?
- Your action reflects your personality. You can try to soften it a little bit to accommodate sometimes