Mid year review is coming! How’s your year looking? So far so good? Do you have to make extra turns? Or were you forced to make detour?
I thought that I’m doing good so far until when I opened my list and start to compare it.
When we are too living in the moment, it’s quite easy to follow the crowd and forget that’s not the place we want to go.
Well, at the end of the day, these what I’ve learned:
1. When you give it some time, something that you think it’s important may turn that it’s not that important after all.
2. It’s easy to sway or go with the flow. But does that make you satisfied? Or does it give you stress? I think if you’re enjoying it, then it’s fine. But if it’s bothers you, then re-evaluate it. It’s totally ok to not go with the flow. Sometimes, we need to fight to get what we want.
3. Have a check list and visit that often.
4. Stick to your priority as much as possible. If you think that it’s a bad plan, then take it as learning lesson. Plan better next time. You did a good job by making a plan. Better to have something than nothing.
5. Focus, Do one thing at a time. Do it till you are done with it. It’s easy to get distracted but the effort will save a lot of time.
6. Let go. Do needful and park the rest. Don’t worry, there are times when you will visit them again in the future.
Alrighty, I need to catch up with some of the items. I’ll leave it up to this point.
Share your exciting half year below so that we can learn from each other.