One of my girl friends has a lot of polka dots stuffs. One of my male friends commented on her polka dots items. “Why polka dots?”, and she said, “I’m still in polka dots phase.”
I like her casual answer for that question.
We are all have our own phases.
- A phase where we easily have crush on someone,
- A phase where we like certain pattern or color,
- A phase where we don’t know what we want for our future,
- A phase where we think that we are destined to make something big,
- A phase where we want to get everything,
- And a lot of other phases.. You name it.
Each phase will have its own unique experience and difficulties. It can be challenging or fun or both in the same time. Depends how we see it.
When looking back our phases before, we will realize that they are not permanent. They come and go, teach is something about life. And strangely, sometimes we miss those old times. The hardship seems not exist.
So, for all of us that have different phases now, let’s give our best effort to solve the issue, do our best and enjoy this before we realize it.
PS: I think I’m still in casual urban style phase. I’m happy with my crumpler messenger bags rather than branded bags. I had my Windows phase and now I’m happy with anything as long as it’s not Windows.